The main characteristic which sets personal loan apart from other loans is that it is not secured by collateral. It simply means that you don’t have to use your car or real estate to back up the loan and this is the reason why these loans are also they known as unsecured loans. Unlike other bank loans, an unsecured loan is not guaranteed by any type of property, making these loans bigger risks for lenders and bear higher interest rates than secured loans. Although the interest rates are higher, it is still lower than those of credit cards. Personal loans can be procured for various purpose ranging from consolidating debt to funding investments or to cover some daily or some urgent needs.
Why Choose Us?
At JRlender, we understand that it’s not just important to get you the money you need, but it’s also important to do it at the right time. We offer various features in our personal loans to ensure that you get quick and appropriate financial help from us. We make sure that the repayment of loan is made easier for you through flexible and easy repayment plans.
With loan tenure ranging from minimum 2 months(61Days Onwards)to maximum of 18 months, you can decide your repayment schedule accordingly. We also give flexibility in The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of our Personal Loan with a minimum 12% to maximum of 33% per annum on reducing interest rate for 1 years tenure.
When we say fast, we mean it. Our loan application process has been designed with speed in mind. You will get the status of your loan application within minutes of submitting your application. Least paperwork (for verifying information which cannot be verified) is our policy to make the whole process smooth and easy. You will receive your money within the same day once you will sign the documents. The entire process is made simpler and fast for our customer’s convenience.
- Singaporean, Permanent Residents
- Min. 21 years old and above
- Currently Employed
- Latest 3 months payslip
- Latest 6 months or more CPF Contribution Statement
- Income Tax Statement
- Original PUB or Mobile bill reflecting your residential address
- Not an undischarged bankrupt, nor facing any bankruptcy proceeding
For more information about our services and how we can assist, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply For A Personal Loan
Please complete the form below using true information.
General Information On Personal Loan
Information You Should Know On Borrowing
Minimum Period For RepaymentFrom 2 months (61 Days Onward)
Maximum Period For RepaymentUp to 18 months
Minimum Annual Percentage Rate (APR)12% per annum
Maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR)Up to 33% per annum on reducing interest rate
Sample Representation On Total Cost Of The Loan :
Total Amount BorrowedS$1,000
Period of Repayment*12 months
Interest Rate*1% Per Month (Interest S$10 = S$1000 Principal * 1% Monthly Interest)
Annual Percentage Rate of Charge (APR)*12% APR
Total Interest for 1 Year (12 months)*S$120 (S$10 * 12 months)
Total Cost Payable Per Annual (12 months)*S$1120 (S$1000 Principal + S$120 Interest)
- Above stated exclude administrative fee.
- Cost of borrowing stated is an estimation and may vary due to loan amount, period of loan and other fees such as late fee and late interest rate may be charged in the event of violation on terms & conditions.
- Your actual credit amount and interest rate will be based on your individual credit profile and affordability.
- Tables above are for illustration purposes only. You should seek advice from your adviser or consultants before making any financial decisions.