Being a foreigner living and working in Singapore, you might encounter some financial problems. Since you are a foreigner, you hardly know anyone and moreover the rule of the land makes it tougher for you to borrow money. You can apply for a loan in these situations but being a foreigner, it will be a much rigorous process for you. Also since the amount of risk is more, the rate of interest charged is more as compared to other loans. We can help you deal with this kind of situation by arranging foreigner loan.
Why Choose Us?
At JRlender, we have been working since years on foreigner loan cash advancement. We ensure quick and easy foreigner loan, payday loan and personal loan to foreign residents in Singapore. With the availability of loan at the lowest rate of interest, you are in a better position to pay us back in time. We make sure that we have a solution to various individual’s needs through customized packages for foreigners.
With loan tenure ranging from minimum 2 months(61Days Onwards)to maximum of 18 months, you can decide your repayment schedule accordingly. We also give flexibility in The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of our Foreigner Loan with a minimum 12% to maximum of 33% per annum on reducing interest rate for 1 years tenure.
When we say fast, we mean it. Our loan application process has been designed with speed in mind. You will get the status of your loan application within minutes of submitting your application. Least paperwork (for verifying information which cannot be verified) is our policy to make the whole process smooth and easy. You will receive your money within the same day once you will sign the documents. The entire process is made simpler and fast for our customer’s convenience.
- Min. 21 years old and above
- Full time employment
- Work Pass (S-Pass or Employment Pass)
- Latest 3 months payslip
- Employment Contract / Appointment Letter
- Bank statement showing salary crediting
- Tenancy Agreement for rented unit or property
- Original PUB or Mobile bill reflecting your residential address
For more information about our services and how we can assist, you can contact us by email at email@example.com.
Apply For A Personal Loan
Please complete the form below using true information.
General Information On Foreigner Loan
Information You Should Know On Borrowing
Minimum Period For RepaymentFrom 2 months (61 Days Onward)
Maximum Period For RepaymentUp to 12 months
Minimum Annual Percentage Rate (APR)12% per annum
Maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR)Up to 33% per annum on reducing interest rate
Sample Representation On Total Cost Of The Loan :
Total Amount BorrowedS$1,000
Period of Repayment*12 months
Interest Rate*1% Per Month (Interest S$10 = S$1000 Principal * 1% Monthly Interest)
Annual Percentage Rate of Charge (APR)*12% APR
Total Interest for 1 Year (12 months)*S$120 (S$10 * 12 months)
Total Cost Payable Per Annual (12 months)*S$1120 (S$1000 Principal + S$120 Interest)
- Above stated exclude administrative fee.
- Cost of borrowing stated is an estimation and may vary due to loan amount, period of loan and other fees such as late fee and late interest rate may be charged in the event of violation on terms & conditions.
- Your actual credit amount and interest rate will be based on your individual credit profile and affordability.
- Tables above are for illustration purposes only. You should seek advice from your adviser or consultants before making any financial decisions.